Lemon essential oil is one of the most popular oils in the world, and one of our all-time favorites. Besides its crisp, clean scent, it has a variety of uses that never disappoint! Here are some ways to use your lemon essential oil, some obvious and well known, plus some “out of the box” ideas.
- Put a drop, or two, in your ice water to give it a refreshing taste. Remember, a little goes a long way, so do not over do it!
- Mix your lemon essential oil with distilled water in a spray bottle to create a fresh linen spray.
- Lemon works well as a bug repellent. Mix with eucalyptus and peppermint oils and blend with a carrier oil such as fractionated coconut or olive oil to create a safe, all-natural bug deterrent.
- If you have sticky spots in your home, or if your children put stickers where they should not be, dab a few drops of lemon on a cotton ball or soft cloth and it will easily come off.
- Add lemon to your diffuser to create a fresh, uplifting atmosphere in your home or workplace.
- Add your lemon essential oil to a cotton ball and put in closets, drawers, or trash bins to eliminate stinky odors.
We hope we have inspired you to get creative and take full advantage of what lemon essential oil has to offer! Enjoy!
*Disclaimers: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.